Saturday, May 30, 2015


So this project took a lot longer than I thought. I intended on making my print to look like this
After creating my design in the sketchbook I started cutting off the top part with the lines. I then painted this in several different colors and stamped them on several different papers. Next, I cut out the middle flower, painted it, and stamped it. After I finished that, I cut out the small flower and then painted that and stamped it down. It sounds like a lot, and let me tell you it was. I realized shortly after that my flower print was not going to turn out the way I wanted it to. It ended up like this
which is actually even cooler than I thought it would be. I placed all these prints on a poster board and this is what it looked like
This project took a long time but it had a great outcome. I am very proud of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment