Friday, April 10, 2015

Finally finished my Time Art

After taking a lot of time with this project, I was finally able to complete it today. One of the challenges I did for this project was observing falling dominoes and then drawing them.
 I did my other challenge when it was snowing. I had built an igloo and then took pictures everyday as it melted. 



It took me a while to think of a good time art project but eventually I came up with the idea of doing a clock that is broken into 12 sections and has pictures in each section that is taken at that time of day. If that didn't make sense there are 2 pictures below 





















I am now moving on to printmaking. I started digging deeper and this is what I have on my Pinterest board,
https://www.pinterest.com/bikagirl11/print-making/

I also found an idea online of what I want to do with this project.
I want for my project to be symmetrical like this so that she can make 1 big tile out of 4 small ones. 
Hopefully it all goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment